|Labeler:||Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
NDC Package Codes:
- 50419-390-01: 60 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (50419‑390‑01)
- 25 mg
- Kinase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Tropomyosin Receptor Kinases Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 50419-391 Vitrakvi 100 mg Oral Capsule by Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 50419-392 Vitrakvi 20 mg/ml Oropharyngeal Solution, Concentrate by Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 71777-390 Vitrakvi 25 mg Oral Capsule by Loxo Oncology, Inc.
- 71777-391 Vitrakvi 100 mg Oral Capsule by Loxo Oncology, Inc.
- 71777-392 Vitrakvi 20 mg/ml Oral Solution by Loxo Oncology, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 50419-385Next: 50419-391 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.