50090-6237 : Pifeltro 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated
|Labeler:||A-s Medication Solutions|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
NDC Package Codes:
- 50090-6237-0: 30 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (50090‑6237‑0)
- 100 mg
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 Non-Nucleoside Analog Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Non-Nucleoside Analog [EXT]
- Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0006-3069 Pifeltro 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 50090-6236Next: 50090-6238 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.