50072-200 : Tpoxx 200 mg Oral Capsule
|Labeler:||Siga Technologies, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 50072-200-42: 42 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (50072‑200‑42)
- Tecovirimat Monohydrate
- 200 mg
- Breast Cancer Resistance Protein Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 2C19 Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 2C8 Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 3A Inducers [MoA]
- Orthopoxvirus VP37 Envelope Wrapping Protein Inhibitor [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 50072-010 Tpoxx 10 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate by Siga Technologies, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 50072-010Next: 50076-100 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.