50072-010 : Tpoxx 10 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate
|Labeler:||Siga Technologies, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate|
NDC Package Codes:
- 50072-010-01: 7 VIAL IN 1 CARTON (50072‑010‑01) > 20 ML IN 1 VIAL (50072‑010‑30)
- 10 mg/mL
- Breast Cancer Resistance Protein Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 2C19 Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 2C8 Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 3A Inducers [MoA]
- Orthopoxvirus VP37 Envelope Wrapping Protein Inhibitor [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 50072-200 Tpoxx 200 mg Oral Capsule by Siga Technologies, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 50069-201Next: 50072-200 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.