|Labeler:||Viiv Healthcare Company|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 49702-216-18: 60 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (49702‑216‑18)
- 300 mg
- Anhydrous Dibasic Calcium Phosphate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Fd&c Blue No. 2
- Aluminum Oxide
- Hydrogenated Soybean Lecithin
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Titanium Dioxide
- CCR5 Co-receptor Antagonist [EPC]
- Chemokine Co-receptor 5 Antagonists [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 49702-215 Selzentry 150 mg Oral Tablet by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 49702-223 Selzentry 150 mg Oral Tablet by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 49702-224 Selzentry 300 mg Oral Tablet by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 49702-233 Selzentry 25 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 49702-235 Selzentry 75 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 49702-237 Selzentry 20 mg/ml Oral Solution by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 49702-260 SelzentrySelzentry Kit by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 0069-0807 Selzentry 150 mg Oral Tablet by Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc
- 0069-0808 Selzentry 300 mg Oral Tablet by Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc
- 50090-1486 Selzentry 300 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 52125-011 Selzentry 150 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 54569-6214 Selzentry 300 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 54868-5809 Selzentry 300 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 49702-215Next: 49702-217 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.