|Labeler:||Viiv Healthcare Company|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 49702-210-17: 180 TABLET IN 1 BOTTLE (49702‑210‑17)
- Delavirdine Mesylate
- 200 mg
- Carnauba Wax
- Silicon Dioxide
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Anhydrous Lactose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 Non-Nucleoside Analog Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Non-Nucleoside Analog [Chemical/Ingredient]
- Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 49702-209 Rescriptor 100 mg Oral Tablet by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 49702-225 Rescriptor 200 mg Oral Tablet by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 0179-0096 Rescriptor 200 mg Oral Tablet by Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- 63010-020 Rescriptor 100 mg Oral Tablet by Pharmacia and Upjohn Company
- 63010-021 Rescriptor 200 mg Oral Tablet by Pharmacia and Upjohn Company
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 49702-209Next: 49702-211 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.