49401-103 : Raxibacumab 50 mg/ml Intravenous Injection
|Labeler:||Human Genome Sciences, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Intravenous Injection|
NDC Package Codes:
- 49401-103-01: 1 VIAL, SINGLE‑USE IN 1 CARTON (49401‑103‑01) > 34 ML IN 1 VIAL, SINGLE‑USE
- 50 mg/mL
- Anthrax Protective Antigen-directed Antibody Interactions [MoA]
- Anthrax Protective Antigen-directed Antibody [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 49401-104 Raxibacumab 50 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
- 63379-060 Raxibacumab 50 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Glaxo Operations Uk Ltd
- 63379-061 Raxibacumab 50 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Glaxo Operations Uk Ltd
- 71655-103 Raxibacumab 50 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Emergent Manufacturing Operations Baltimore LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 49401-102Next: 49401-104 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.