|Labeler:||Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Topical Cream|
NDC Package Codes:
- 43538-320-10: 1 TUBE IN 1 BOX (43538‑320‑10) > 10 G IN 1 TUBE
- 43538-320-30: 1 TUBE IN 1 BOX (43538‑320‑30) > 30 G IN 1 TUBE
- 43538-320-45: 1 TUBE IN 1 BOX (43538‑320‑45) > 45 G IN 1 TUBE
- 43538-320-99: 4 TUBE IN 1 BOX (43538‑320‑99) > 3 G IN 1 TUBE
- 10 mg/g
- Quinolone Antimicrobial [EPC]
- Quinolones [Chemical/Ingredient]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 70363-011 Xepi 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Cutanea Life Sciences, Inc.
- 70621-103 Xepi 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Biofrontera Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 43538-310Next: 43538-440 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.