|Labeler:||Bausch & Lomb Incorporated|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Ophthalmic Gel|
NDC Package Codes:
- 24208-503-07: 5 G IN 1 BOTTLE (24208‑503‑07)
- 24208-503-48: 1 BOTTLE IN 1 CARTON (24208‑503‑48) > .5 G IN 1 BOTTLE
- 24208-503-96: 1 BOTTLE IN 1 CARTON (24208‑503‑96) > 5 G IN 1 BOTTLE
- Loteprednol Etabonate
- 5 mg/g
- Corticosteroid [EPC]
- Corticosteroid Hormone Receptor Agonists [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 24208-299 Lotemax 5 mg/ml Ophthalmic Suspension/ Drops by Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- 24208-443 Lotemax 5 mg/g Ophthalmic Ointment by Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- 54868-4278 Lotemax 5 mg/ml Ophthalmic Suspension/ Drops by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 24208-495Next: 24208-504 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.