|Labeler:||Accord Healthcare Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated, Extended Release|
NDC Package Codes:
- 16729-292-12: 60 TABLET, FILM COATED, EXTENDED RELEASE IN 1 BOTTLE (16729‑292‑12)
- 10 mg
- Potassium Channel Blocker [EPC]
- Potassium Channel Antagonists [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0378-0509 Dalfampridine 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated, Extended Release by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 65862-863 Dalfampridine 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated, Extended Release by Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- 67877-444 Dalfampridine 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated, Extended Release by Ascend Laboratories, LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 16729-289Next: 16729-293 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.