|Labeler:||Stat Rx USA LLC|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 16590-832-30: 30 TABLET IN 1 BOTTLE (16590‑832‑30)
- 16590-832-45: 45 TABLET IN 1 BOTTLE (16590‑832‑45)
- 16590-832-60: 60 TABLET IN 1 BOTTLE (16590‑832‑60)
- 16590-832-90: 90 TABLET IN 1 BOTTLE (16590‑832‑90)
- Tiagabine Hydrochloride
- 12 mg
- Ascorbic Acid
- Silicon Dioxide
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Starch, Corn
- Stearic Acid
- Titanium Dioxide
- D&c Yellow No. 10
- Fd&c Blue No. 1
- Anti-epileptic Agent [EPC]
- Decreased Central Nervous System Disorganized Electrical Activity [PE]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 49999-692 Gabitril 4 mg Oral Tablet by Lake Erie Medical & Surgial Supply Dba Quality Care Products LLC
- 63459-402 Gabitril 2 mg Oral Tablet by Cephalon, Inc.
- 63459-404 Gabitril 4 mg Oral Tablet by Cephalon, Inc.
- 63459-412 Gabitril 12 mg Oral Tablet by Cephalon, Inc.
- 63459-416 Gabitril 16 mg Oral Tablet by Cephalon, Inc.
- 68151-4235 Gabitril 4 mg Oral Tablet by Carilion Materials Management
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 16590-830Next: 16590-833 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.