|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Cutaneous Cream|
NDC Package Codes:
- 16110-915-30: 1 TUBE IN 1 CARTON (16110‑915‑30) > 30 G IN 1 TUBE
- 16110-915-60: 1 TUBE IN 1 CARTON (16110‑915‑60) > 60 G IN 1 TUBE
- .05 mg/g
- Retinoid [EPC]
- Retinoids [CS]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 16110-042 Tazorac 1 mg/g Cutaneous Gel by Almirall, LLC
- 16110-833 Tazorac .5 mg/g Cutaneous Gel by Almirall, LLC
- 16110-916 Tazorac .1 mg/g Cutaneous Cream by Almirall, LLC
- 0023-0042 Tazorac 1 mg/g Cutaneous Gel by Allergan, Inc.
- 0023-3090 Tazorac 1 mg/g Cutaneous Gel by Allergan, Inc.
- 0023-3091 Tazorac .5 mg/g Cutaneous Gel by Allergan, Inc.
- 0023-8335 Tazorac .5 mg/g Cutaneous Gel by Allergan, Inc.
- 0023-9155 Tazorac .5 mg/g Cutaneous Cream by Allergan, Inc.
- 0023-9156 Tazorac 1 mg/g Cutaneous Cream by Allergan, Inc.
- 54868-4456 Tazorac 1 mg/g Oral Gel by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 16110-869Next: 16110-916 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.