|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Topical Ointment|
NDC Package Codes:
- 16110-518-15: 1 TUBE IN 1 CARTON (16110‑518‑15) > 15 OINTMENT IN 1 TUBE
- 16110-518-30: 1 TUBE IN 1 CARTON (16110‑518‑30) > 30 OINTMENT IN 1 TUBE
- 10 mg/g
- Diterpenes [CS]
- Pleuromutilin Antibacterial [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0007-5180 Altabax 10 mg/g Topical Ointment by Glaxosmithkline LLC
- 21695-644 Altabax 10 mg/g Topical Ointment by Rebel Distributors Corp.
- 54868-6096 Altabax 10 mg/g Topical Ointment by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 16110-502Next: 16110-526 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.