|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Intravenous Injection|
NDC Package Codes:
- 0781-3447-95: 10 VIAL, SINGLE‑USE IN 1 CARTON (0781‑3447‑95) > 1 INJECTION IN 1 VIAL, SINGLE‑USE
- 250 mg
- Anti-coagulant [EPC]
- Direct Thrombin Inhibitor [EPC]
- Thrombin Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 55154-2275 Angiomax 250 mg/1 Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Cardinal Health
- 65293-001 Angiomax 250 mg/5ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by The Medicines Company
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0781-3443Next: 0781-3448 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.