|Labeler:||Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate|
NDC Package Codes:
- 0703-4714-01: 1 VIAL, SINGLE‑USE IN 1 CARTON (0703‑4714‑01) > 4 ML IN 1 VIAL, SINGLE‑USE (0703‑4714‑71)
- Topotecan Hydrochloride
- 1 mg/mL
- Topoisomerase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Topoisomerase Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0409-0302 Topotecan 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate by Hospira, Inc.
- 25021-236 Topotecan 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate by Sagent Pharmaceuticals
- 50742-404 Topotecan 4 mg/4ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Ingenus Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 66758-051 Topotecan 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Sandoz Inc
- 67457-662 Topotecan 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate by Mylan Institutional LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0703-4686Next: 0703-4764 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.