|Labeler:||Watson Laboratories, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 2 indicates a scored pill which can be broken into 2 equal pieces.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0591-5714-01: 100 TABLET IN 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC (0591‑5714‑01)
- 50 mg
- Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Starch, Corn
- Stearic Acid
- Fd&c Yellow No. 6
- Tricyclic Antidepressant [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0591-5713 Amoxapine 25 mg Oral Tablet by Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- 0591-5715 Amoxapine 100 mg Oral Tablet by Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- 0591-5716 Amoxapine 150 mg Oral Tablet by Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- 54868-2438 Amoxapine 50 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0591-5713Next: 0591-5715 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.