|Product Type:||Human OTC Drug|
|Drug Name:||Jock Itch|
|Dosage Form:||Topical Cream|
NDC Package Codes:
- 0363-2101-08: 1 TUBE IN 1 CARTON (0363‑2101‑08) > 12 G IN 1 TUBE
- Butenafine Hydrochloride
- 10 mg/g
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0363-0695 Jock Itch 1 g/100g Topical Spray by Walgreen Company
- 0363-1497 Jock Itch 2 g/100g Topical Spray by Walgreen Company
- 0363-3510 Jock Itch 1 g/100g Topical Cream by Walgreen Company
- 11822-0504 Jock Itch 1 g/100g Topical Cream by Rite Aid Corporation
- 11822-0695 Jock Itch 1 g/100g Topical Spray by Rite Aid Corporation
- 51672-2101 Jock Itch 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 72103-525 Jock Itch 1 g/100g Topical Cream by The Ibn Sina Pharmaceutical Industry Ltd.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0363-2100Next: 0363-2102 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.