|Labeler:||Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC|
Hexagon (6 sides)|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Anhydrous Dibasic Calcium Phosphate
- Povidone K30
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Magnesium Stearate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Ferric Oxide Red
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0187-0938 Tasmar 100 mg Oral Tablet by Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0187-0938Next: 0187-0993 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.