|Labeler:||Mission Pharmacal Company|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Sugar Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0178-0900-01: 100 TABLET, SUGAR COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (0178‑0900‑01)
- 100 mg
- Calcium Carbonate
- Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate - Butyl Methacrylate - Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer
- Magnesium Silicate
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose (Type H)
- Magnesium Stearate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Carnauba Wax
- Fd&c Red No. 40
- Aluminum Oxide
- Cystine Disulfide Reduction [MoA]
- N-substituted Glycines [CS]
- Reducing and Complexing Thiol [EPC]
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0178-0898Next: 0178-3291 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.