|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
Error 522 Ray ID: 517f53a46fe15817 • 2019-09-18 00:51:07 UTC
Connection timed out
The initial connection between Cloudflare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.
If you're the owner of this website:
Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0173-0595-00: 60 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (0173‑0595‑00)
- 0173-0595-02: 120 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 DOSE PACK (0173‑0595‑02)
- 150 mg
- 300 mg
- Colloidal Silicon Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Polysorbate 80
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Titanium Dioxide
- Hepatitis B Virus Nucleoside Analog Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Nucleoside Analog Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Nucleoside Analog [Chemical/Ingredient]
- Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 11819-359 Combivir (Lamivudine 150 mg / Zidovudine 300 mg) Oral Tablet by Hhs/Program Support Center/Supply Service Center
- 16590-061 Combivir (Lamivudine 150 mg / Zidovudine 300 mg) Oral Tablet by Stat Rx USA
- 21695-846 Combivir (Lamivudine 150 mg / Zidovudine 300 mg) Oral Tablet by Rebel Distributors Corp
- 24236-389 Combivir (Lamivudine 150 mg) by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 49349-683 Combivir (Lamivudine 150 mg / Zidovudine 300 mg) Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 49702-202 Combivir (Lamivudine 150 mg / Zidovudine 300 mg) Oral Tablet by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 50090-0610 Combivir Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 52959-546 Combivir (Lamivudine 150 mg / Zidovudine 300 mg) Oral Tablet by H.j. Harkins Company, Inc.
- 53808-0895 Combivir Oral Tablet, Film Coated by State of Florida Doh Central Pharmacy
- 54569-4524 Combivir Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 55289-389 Combivir (Lamivudine 150 mg / Zidovudine 300 mg) Oral Tablet by Pd-rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 63379-025 Combivir Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Glaxo Operations Uk Ltd
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0173-0594Next: 0173-0600 >
During my Lamivudine/Zidovudine and Efarenz medication as a HIV patient take Ginseng and other kind of natural supliment...
I am currently working in SE Asia and may have been exposed to HIV. I cannot get combivir but did find in pill form the ...
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.