|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Subcutaneous Injection, Solution|
NDC Package Codes:
- 0169-4136-02: 2 SYRINGE, PLASTIC IN 1 CARTON (0169‑4136‑02) > 1.5 ML IN 1 SYRINGE, PLASTIC (0169‑4136‑11)
- 1.34 mg/mL
- GLP-1 Receptor Agonist [EPC]
- Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 [Chemical/Ingredient]
- Glucagon-like Peptide-1 (GLP-1) Agonists [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0169-4132 Ozempic 1.34 mg/ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Novo Nordisk
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.