|Labeler:||West-ward Pharmaceutical Corp|
|Drug Name:||Rosiglitazone Maleate|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Polyethylene Glycol 3350
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Titanium Dioxide
- Egg Phospholipids
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Ferric Oxide Red
- Fd&c Yellow No. 6
- Ferric Oxide Yellow
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0143-9973 Rosiglitazone 2 mg Oral Tablet by West-ward Pharmaceutical Corp
- 0143-9975 Rosiglitazone 8 mg Oral Tablet by West-ward Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0143-9973Next: 0143-9975 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.