|Labeler:||Bristol-myers Squibb Company|
Pentagon (5 sides)|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
- Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride
- Anhydrous Lactose
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Silicon Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Polyethylene Glycol 400
- Fd&c Blue No. 2
- Indigotindisulfonate Sodium
- Aluminum Oxide
- Ferric Oxide Yellow
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0087-0215 DACLATASVIR DIHYDROCHLORIDE 60 mg by Bristol-myers Squibb Company
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0085-7206Next: 0087-0215 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.