|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Intravenous Injection, Solution|
NDC Package Codes:
- 0074-4637-01: 25 VIAL, SINGLE‑DOSE IN 1 TRAY (0074‑4637‑01) > 1 ML IN 1 VIAL, SINGLE‑DOSE
- 2 ug/mL
- Cholecalciferol [CS]
- Vitamin D3 Analog [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0074-1658 Zemplar 5 ug/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Abbvie Inc.
- 0074-4314 Zemplar 0.002 mg Oral Capsule by Abbvie Inc.
- 0074-4315 Zemplar 0.004 mg Oral Capsule by Abbvie Inc.
- 0074-4317 Zemplar 0.001 mg Oral Capsule by Abbvie Inc.
- 0074-9036 Zemplar 1 ug/1 Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled by Abbvie Inc.
- 0074-9037 Zemplar 2 ug/1 Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled by Abbvie Inc.
- 55154-6971 Zemplar 0.001 mg Oral Capsule by Cardinal Health
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0074-4552Next: 0074-5182 >
side effects of zemplar
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.