|Labeler:||Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
Triangle (3 sides)|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0069-0151-11: 60 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (0069‑0151‑11)
- 5 mg
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Magnesium Stearate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Ferric Oxide Red
- Hypromellose 2910 (15000 Mpa.s)
- Kinase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0069-0145 Inlyta 1 mg Oral Tablet by Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc
- 63539-026 Inlyta 1 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by U.S. Pharmaceuticals
- 63539-044 Inlyta 5 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by U.S. Pharmaceuticals
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0069-0149Next: 0069-0152 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.