|Labeler:||Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 2 indicates a scored pill which can be broken into 2 equal pieces.
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Polyethylene Glycol 400
- Colloidal Silicon Dioxide
- Sodium Starch Glycolate
- Titanium Dioxide
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0025-5201 Kerlone 20 mg (Betaxolol 17.88 mg) Oral Tablet by Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0025-2762Next: 0025-5201 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.