|Labeler:||Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Subcutaneous Injection, Solution|
NDC Package Codes:
- 0024-5908-01: 2 SYRINGE IN 1 PACKAGE (0024‑5908‑01) > 1.14 ML IN 1 SYRINGE
- 0024-5908-02: 2 SYRINGE IN 1 PACKAGE (0024‑5908‑02) > 1.14 ML IN 1 SYRINGE
- 150 mg/1.14mL
- Interleukin 6 Receptor Antagonists [MoA]
- Interleukin-6 Receptor Antagonist [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0024-5910 Kevzara 200 mg/1.14ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC
- 0024-5920 Kevzara 150 mg/1.14ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC
- 0024-5922 Kevzara 200 mg/1.14ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0024-5904Next: 0024-5910 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.