|Labeler:||E.r. Squibb & Sons, L.L.C.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule, Gelatin Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0015-3030-20: 1 BOTTLE IN 1 CARTON (0015‑3030‑20) > 20 CAPSULE, GELATIN COATED IN 1 BOTTLE
- 10 mg
- Magnesium Stearate
- Alkylating Activity [MoA]
- Alkylating Drug [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0015-3031 Ceenu 40 mg Oral Capsule by E.r. Squibb & Sons, L.L.C.
- 0015-3032 Ceenu 100 mg Oral Capsule by E.r. Squibb & Sons, L.L.C.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0015-3012Next: 0015-3031 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.