Zynrelef OverviewBupivacaine/meloxicam, sold under the brand name Zynrelef, is a fixed-dose combination medication used to treat pain in small to medium-sized wounds after surgery. It contains bupivacaine and meloxicam. The most common side effects of bupivacaine/meloxicam are dizziness, constipation, vomiting, and headache. It was approved for medical use in the European Union in September 2020,&...
Read more Zynrelef Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bupivacaine/meloxicam
Recent Zynrelef Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Bupivacaine + Meloxicam
- Solution: 200mg/6mg, 300mg/9mg, 400mg/12mg, 60mg/1.8mg
- Solution, Extended Release: 200mg/7ml (29.25mg/ml) + 6mg/7ml (0.88mg/ml), 300mg/10.5ml (29.25mg/ml) + 9mg/10.5ml (0.88mg/ml), 400mg/14ml (29.25mg/ml) + 12mg/14ml (0.88mg/ml), 60mg/2.3ml (29.25mg/ml) + 1.8mg/2.3ml (0.88mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Zynrelef: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 47426-301 Zynrelef Infiltration Solution by Heron Therapeutics, Inc.
- 47426-302 Zynrelef Infiltration Solution by Heron Therapeutics, Inc.
- 47426-303 Zynrelef Infiltration Solution by Heron Therapeutics, Inc.
- 47426-304 Zynrelef Infiltration Solution by Heron Therapeutics, Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (22 results)
- BUPIVACAINE + MELOXICAM
- ANJESO Meloxicam
- BUPIVACAINE 1 discussion
- BUPIVACAINE + EPINEPHRINE
- BUPIVACAINE + LIDOCAINE
- BUPIVACAINE HYDROCHLORIDE PRESERVATIVE FREE Bupivacaine Hydrochloride
- CHIROCAINE Levobupivacaine
- DUOCAINE Bupivacaine + Lidocaine
- EXPAREL Bupivacaine Liposome
- MARCAINE Bupivacaine2 discussions
- MARCAINE SPINAL Bupivacaine
- MARCAINE WITH EPINEPHRINE Bupivacaine + Epinephrine
- MELOXICAM 325 discussions
- MOBIC Meloxicam39 discussions
- POSIMIR Bupivacaine
- QMIIZ ODT Meloxicam
- SENSORCAINE Bupivacaine
- SENSORCAINE WITH EPINEPHRINE Bupivacaine + Epinephrine
- SENSORCAINE-MPF Bupivacaine
- VIVLODEX Meloxicam
- XARACOLL Bupivacaine Hci