Zuragard OverviewIsopropyl alcohol (IUPAC name propan-2-ol; also called isopropyl, isopropanol, or 2-propanol) is a colorless, flammable chemical compound (chemical formula CH3CHOHCH3) with a strong odor. As an isopropyl group linked to a hydroxyl group, it is the simplest example of a secondary alcohol, where the alcohol carbon atom is attached to two other carbon atoms. It is a structural isomer of 1-propanol and ethyl methyl ether. It is used in the manufacture of a wide variety of indus...
Read more Zuragard Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isopropyl_alcohol
Recent Zuragard Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Solution: 70%, 70% (10.5ml)
Other drugs which contain Isopropyl Alcohol or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
- CHLORAPREP ONE-STEP SEPP Chlorhexidine Gluconate + Isopropyl Alcohol
- CHLORASCRUB MAXI SWABSTICK Chlorhexidine Gluconate + Isopropyl Alcohol
- CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE + ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
- DURAPREP Iodine Povacrylex + Isopropyl Alcohol
- IODINE POVACRYLEX + ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
- SOLUPREP 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate + 70% Isopropyl Alcohol