Zuplenz OverviewOndansetron, marketed under the brand name Zofran, is a medication used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or surgery. It is also effective for treating gastroenteritis. It has no effect on vomiting caused by motion sickness. It can be given by mouth or by injection into a muscle or into a vein. Common side effects include diarrhea, constipation, headach...
Read more Zuplenz Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ondansetron
Recent Zuplenz Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Film: 4mg, 8mg
- Injection: 0.64mg/ml, 2mg, 2mg/ml, 32mg/50ml, 4mg/2ml, 8mg/50ml + 32mg/50ml
- Solution: 4m/5ml, 4mg/5ml
- Tablet: 16mg, 24mg, 4mg, 8mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrated: 4mg, 8mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrating: 16mg, 24mg, 4mg, 8mg
NDC Database Records for Zuplenz: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 43288-104 Zuplenz 4 mg/1 Oral Film, Soluble by Praelia Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 43288-108 Zuplenz 8 mg/1 Oral Film, Soluble by Praelia Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 57881-444 Zuplenz 4 mg Oral Film, Soluble by Galena Biopharma, Inc.
- 57881-448 Zuplenz 8 mg Oral Film, Soluble by Galena Biopharma, Inc.
- 89141-444 Zuplenz 4 mg Oral Film by Midatech Pharma Us, Inc.
- 89141-448 Zuplenz 8 mg Oral Film by Midatech Pharma Us, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Ondansetron or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- ONDANSETRON 82 discussions
- ONDANSETRON PRESERVATIVE FREE Ondansetron Hydrochloride
- ONDANSTERON Ondansetron1 discussion
- ZOFRAN Ondansetron16 discussions
- ZOFRAN IV Ondansetron