Zortress OverviewEverolimus (INN) (/vrolms/) (earlier code name RAD001) is the 40-O-(2-hydroxyethyl) derivative of sirolimus and works similarly to sirolimus as an inhibitor of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR). It is currently used as an immunosuppressant to prevent rejection of organ transplants and in the treatment of renal cell cancer and other tumours. Much research has also been conducted on everolimus and other mTOR inhibitors as targeted therapy for use in a number of cancers. It is marketed by No...
Read more Zortress Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everolimus
Recent Zortress Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Suspension: 2mg, 3mg, 5mg
- Tablet: 0.25mg, 0.5mg, 0.75mg, 10mg, 1mg, 2.5mg, 5mg, 7.5mg
- Tablet, For Suspension: 2mg, 3mg, 5mg
NDC Database Records for Zortress: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0078-0414 Zortress 0.5 mg Oral Tablet by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 0078-0415 Zortress 0.75 mg Oral Tablet by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 0078-0417 Zortress 0.25 mg Oral Tablet by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 0078-0422 Zortress 1 mg Oral Tablet by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation