Zonalon OverviewDoxepin is a medication used to treat major depressive disorder, anxiety disorders, chronic hives, and trouble sleeping. For hives it is a less preferred option to antihistamines. For sleeping problems it has a mild to moderate benefit. As a cream it is used for itchiness due to atopic dermatitis or lichen simplex chronicus. Common side effects include sleepiness, dry mouth, constipation, nausea, ...
Read more Zonalon Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxepin
Recent Zonalon Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 10mg, 150mg, 25mg, 50mg, 75mg
- Concentrate: 10mg/ml
- Cream: 5%
- Solution: 10mg/ml
- Tablet: 3mg, 6mg
NDC Database Records for Zonalon: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0378-8123 Zonalon 50 mg/g Topical Cream by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 10337-804 Zonalon 50 mg/g Topical Cream by Pharmaderm a Division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 35356-043 Zonalon 50 mg/g Topical Cream by Lake Erie Medical & Surgical Supply Dba Quality Care Products LLC
- 40076-715 Zonalon 50 mg/g Topical Cream by Prestium Pharma, Inc.