Zonalon OverviewDoxepin is a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA) used to treat major depressive disorder, anxiety disorders, and chronic hives, and for short-term help with trouble remaining asleep after going to bed (a form of insomnia). As a cream it is used for short term treatment of itchiness due to atopic dermatitis or lichen simplex chronicus. At doses used to treat depression, doxepin appears to inhibit the reuptake of serotonin ...
Read more Zonalon Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxepin
Recent Zonalon Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 10mg, 150mg, 25mg, 50mg, 75mg
- Concentrate: 10mg/ml
- Cream: 5%
- Solution: 10mg/ml
- Tablet: 3mg, 6mg
NDC Database Records for Zonalon: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0378-8123 Zonalon 50 mg/g Topical Cream by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 10337-804 Zonalon 50 mg/g Topical Cream by Pharmaderm a Division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 35356-043 Zonalon 50 mg/g Topical Cream by Lake Erie Medical & Surgical Supply Dba Quality Care Products LLC
- 40076-715 Zonalon 50 mg/g Topical Cream by Prestium Pharma, Inc.