Ziagen OverviewAbacavir, sold under the brand name Ziagen, is a medication used to prevent and treat HIV/AIDS. Similar to other nucleoside analog reverse-transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs), abacavir is used together with other HIV medications, and is not recommended by itself. It is taken by mouth as a tablet or solution and may be used in children over the age of three months. Abacavir is generally well tolerated.&...
Read more Ziagen Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abacavir
Recent Ziagen Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Solution: 20mg/ml
- Tablet: 300mg
NDC Database Records for Ziagen: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 49349-905 Ziagen 300 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 49702-221 Ziagen 300 mg Oral Tablet by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 49702-222 Ziagen 20 mg/ml Oral Solution by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 53808-0811 Ziagen 300 mg Oral Tablet by State of Florida Doh Central Pharmacy
- 54569-4883 Ziagen 300 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
Other drugs which contain Abacavir or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- ABACAVIR 1 discussion
- ABACAVIR + DOLUTEGRAVIR + LAMIVUDINE
- ABACAVIR + LAMIVUDINE, 3TC
- ABACAVIR + LAMIVUDINE, 3TC + ZIDOVUDINE, ZDV
- EPZICOM Abacavir + Lamivudine, 3TC
- LAMIVUDINE + ZIDOVUDINE + ABACAVIR
- TRIUMEQ Abacavir Sulfate + Dolutegravir + Lamivudine
- TRIZIVIR Abacavir + Lamivudine, 3TC + Zidovudine, ZDV