Zenatane OverviewIsotretinoin, also known as 13-cis-retinoic acid (and colloquially referred to by its former brand name Accutane or Roaccutane), is a medication primarily used to treat severe acne. Rarely, it is also used to prevent certain skin cancers (squamous-cell carcinoma), and in the treatment of other cancers. It is used to treat harlequin-type ichthyosis, a usually lethal skin disease, and lamellar ichthyosis. It is a retinoid, meaning it is related to vitamin A, and is found in small quantities nat...
Read more Zenatane Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin
Recent Zenatane Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 10mg, 20mg, 25mg, 30mg, 35mg, 40mg
NDC Database Records for Zenatane: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 54868-6425 Zenatane 20 mg Oral Capsule, Gelatin Coated by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 54868-6426 Zenatane 40 mg Oral Capsule, Gelatin Coated by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 55111-113 Zenatane 30 mg Oral Capsule, Gelatin Coated by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
- 55111-135 Zenatane 10 mg Oral Capsule by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
- 55111-136 Zenatane 20 mg Oral Capsule by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
- 55111-137 Zenatane 40 mg Oral Capsule by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
Other drugs which contain Isotretinoin or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- ABSORICA Isotretinoin3 discussions
- ACCUTANE Isotretinoin99 discussions
- AMNESTEEM Isotretinoin1 discussion
- CLARAVIS Isotretinoin3 discussions
- ISOTRETINOIN 4 discussions
- MYORISAN Isotretinoin
- SOTRET Isotretinoin