Xultophy OverviewInsulin degludec/liraglutide, sold under the brand name Xultophy, is a combination drug for the treatment of adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus to improve glycemic control in combination with diet and exercise. It contains insulin degludec and liraglutide. It is administered by subcutaneous injection. The most common side effects include hypoglycaemia (low blood glucose). ...
Read more Xultophy Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liraglutide/insulin_degludec
Recent Xultophy Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Insulin Degludec + Liraglutide
- Injection: 100units + 3.6mg
- Solution: 300 Units/3ml + 10.8mg/3ml (100 Units/ml + 3.6mg/ml)
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (8 results)
- INSULIN DEGLUDEC + LIRAGLUTIDE
- INSULIN DEGLUDEC
- INSULIN DEGLUDEC + INSULIN ASPART
- RYZODEG 70/30 Insulin Degludec + Insulin Aspart
- SAXENDA Liraglutide Recombinant
- TRESIBA Insulin Degludec1 discussion
- VICTOZA Liraglutide16 discussions