Xofluza OverviewBaloxavir marboxil (BXM), sold under the brand name Xofluza, is an antiviral medication for treatment of influenza A and influenza B flu. It was approved for medical use both in Japan and in the United States in 2018, and is taken as a single dose by mouth. It may reduce the duration of flu symptoms by about a day, but is prone to selection of resistant mutants that render it ineffectual.[7&...
Read more Xofluza Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baloxavir_marboxil
Recent Xofluza Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- For Suspension: 2mg/ml
- Suspension: 40mg/20ml
- Tablet: 20mg, 40mg
NDC Database Records for Xofluza: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 50090-4102 Xofluza 20 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 50090-4104 Xofluza 40 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 50242-583 Xofluza 40 mg/ml Oral Granule, for Solution by Genentech, Inc.
- 50242-828 Xofluza 20 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Genentech, Inc
- 50242-860 Xofluza 40 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Genentech, Inc