Xelpros OverviewLatanoprost, sold under the brand name Xalatan among others, is a medication used to treat increased pressure inside the eye. This includes ocular hypertension and open angle glaucoma. It is applied as eye drops to the eyes. Onset of effects is usually within four hours, and they last for up to a day. Common side effects include blurry vision, redness of the eye, itchiness, and darkening of the iris....
Read more Xelpros Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latanoprost
Recent Xelpros Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Emulsion: 0.005%
- Solution: 0.005, 0.005%, 0.01%
- Solution/drops: 0.005%, 0.01%
NDC Database Records for Xelpros: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 47335-317 Xelpros .05 mg/ml Ophthalmic; Topical Solution/ Drops by Sun Pharma Global Fze
Other drugs which contain Latanoprost or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- XALATAN Latanoprost3 discussions
- LATANOPROST + NETARSUDIL DIMESYLATE
- LATANOPROST + TIMOLOL
- ROCKLATAN Latanoprost + Netarsudil Dimesylate
- XALCOM Latanoprost + Timolol