Xeloda OverviewCapecitabine, sold under the brand name Xeloda among others, is a chemotherapy medication used to treat breast cancer, gastric cancer and colorectal cancer. For breast cancer it is often used together with docetaxel. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, weakness, and rashes. Other severe side effects include blood clotting problems, allergic reactions, heart problems, a...
Read more Xeloda Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capecitabine
Recent Xeloda Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 150mg, 500mg
NDC Database Records for Xeloda: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0004-1100 Xeloda 150 mg Oral Tablet by Genentech, Inc.
- 0004-1101 Xeloda 500 mg Oral Tablet by Genentech, Inc.
- 53808-0411 Xeloda 500 mg Oral Tablet by State of Florida Doh Central Pharmacy
- 54868-4143 Xeloda 150 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 54868-5260 Xeloda 500 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.