Xcopri OverviewCenobamate, sold under the brand names Xcopri (US) and Ontozry (EU), is a medication used for the treatment of partial-onset seizures, a kind of epilepsy, in adults. It is taken by mouth. Cenobamate was approved for medical use in the United States in November 2019 and placed in Schedule V of the Controlled Substances Act in March 2020. Cenoba...
Read more Xcopri Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cenobamate
Recent Xcopri Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 100mg, 12.5mg, 150mg, 200mg, 25mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Xcopri: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 71699-050 Xcopri 50 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Sk Life Science, Inc.
- 71699-100 Xcopri 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Sk Life Science, Inc.
- 71699-150 Xcopri 150 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Sk Life Science, Inc.
- 71699-200 Xcopri 200 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Sk Life Science, Inc.