Xcopri OverviewCenobamate, sold under the brand name Xcopri, is a medication used for the treatment of partial-onset seizures in adults. It was approved for medical use in the United States in November 2019 and placed in Schedule V in March 2020. Contents 1 Pharmacology 1.1 Pharmacodynamics 2 History 3 References 4 Further reading 5 External links Pharmacology Pharmacodynamics Cenoba...
Read more Xcopri Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cenobamate
Recent Xcopri Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 100mg, 12.5mg, 150mg, 200mg, 25mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Xcopri: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 71699-050 Xcopri 50 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Sk Life Science, Inc.
- 71699-100 Xcopri 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Sk Life Science, Inc.
- 71699-150 Xcopri 150 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Sk Life Science, Inc.
- 71699-200 Xcopri 200 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Sk Life Science, Inc.