Wixela Inhub OverviewFluticasone/salmeterol, sold under the brand name Advair among others, is a combination medication containing fluticasone propionate and salmeterol. It is used in the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It is used by inhaling the medication into the lungs. Common side effects include thrush, headache, and cough. Serious side effects may include worsening asthma, anaphylaxis, seizures...
Read more Wixela Inhub Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluticasone/salmeterol
Recent Wixela Inhub Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Fluticasone Propionate + Salmeterol Xinafoate
- Aerosol, Metered: 0.045mg/inh + 0.021mg/inh, 0.115mg/inh + 0.021mg/inh, 0.23mg/inh + 0.021mg/inh, 115mcg + 21mcg, 230mcg + 21mcg, 45mcg + 21mcg
- Inhalant: 100mcg/actuation + 50mcg/actuation, 250mcg/actuation + 50mcg/actuation, 500mcg/actuation + 50mcg/actuation
- Powder: 0.055mg/inh + 0.014mg/inh, 0.113mg/inh + 0.014mg/inh, 0.1mg/inh + 0.05mg/inh, 0.232mg + 0.014mg/inh, 0.232mg/inh + 0.014mg/inh, 0.25mg/inh + 0.05mg/inh, 0.5mg/inh + 0.05mg/inh
NDC Database Records for Wixela Inhub: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0378-9320 Wixela Inhub Respiratory (Inhalation) Powder by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0378-9321 Wixela Inhub Respiratory (Inhalation) Powder by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0378-9322 Wixela Inhub Respiratory (Inhalation) Powder by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 70518-2501 Wixela Inhub Respiratory (Inhalation) Powder by Remedyrepack Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (8 results)
- ADVAIR Fluticasone + Salmeterol13 discussions
- ADVAIR HFA Fluticasone Propionate + Salmeterol
- AIRDUO RESPICLICK Fluticasone Propionate + Salmeterol Xinafoate
- FLUTICASONE + SALMETEROL
- ARMONAIR RESPICLICK Fluticasone Propionate
- FLONASE ALLERGY RELIEF Fluticasone Propionate
- FLOVENT HFA Fluticasone Propionate
- XHANCE Fluticasone Propionate