Wixela Inhub OverviewFluticasone/salmeterol is combination medication containing fluticasone propionate and salmeterol xinafoate. It is used in the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Patent protection in the US expired in 2010, and European patent protection expired in 2013. A generic version was approved in the United States in 2019. Contents 1 Medical Uses 2 Side effects 3 Society and culture 3.1 Generic equivalents 3.2 Civil settlements 4 Reference...
Read more Wixela Inhub Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluticasone/salmeterol
Recent Wixela Inhub Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Fluticasone Propionate + Salmeterol Xinafoate
- Aerosol, Metered: 0.045mg/inh + 0.021mg/inh, 0.115mg/inh + 0.021mg/inh, 0.23mg/inh + 0.021mg/inh, 115mcg + 21mcg, 230mcg + 21mcg, 45mcg + 21mcg
- Inhalant: 100mcg/actuation + 50mcg/actuation, 250mcg/actuation + 50mcg/actuation, 500mcg/actuation + 50mcg/actuation
- Powder: 0.055mg/inh + 0.014mg/inh, 0.113mg/inh + 0.014mg/inh, 0.1mg/inh + 0.05mg/inh, 0.232mg + 0.014mg/inh, 0.232mg/inh + 0.014mg/inh, 0.25mg/inh + 0.05mg/inh, 0.5mg/inh + 0.05mg/inh
NDC Database Records for Wixela Inhub: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0378-9320 Wixela Inhub Respiratory (Inhalation) Powder by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0378-9321 Wixela Inhub Respiratory (Inhalation) Powder by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0378-9322 Wixela Inhub Respiratory (Inhalation) Powder by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (8 results)
- ADVAIR Fluticasone + Salmeterol15 discussions
- ADVAIR HFA Fluticasone Propionate + Salmeterol
- AIRDUO RESPICLICK Fluticasone Propionate + Salmeterol Xinafoate
- FLUTICASONE + SALMETEROL
- ARMONAIR RESPICLICK Fluticasone Propionate
- FLONASE ALLERGY RELIEF Fluticasone Propionate
- FLOVENT HFA Fluticasone Propionate
- XHANCE Fluticasone Propionate