Vyxeos OverviewDaunorubicin, also known as daunomycin, is a chemotherapy medication used to treat cancer. Specifically it is used for acute myeloid leukemia (AML), acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), and Kaposi's sarcoma. It is used by injection into a vein. A liposomal formulation known as liposomal daunorubicin also exists. Common side effects include hair loss, vomiting, bone marrow suppression, ...
Read more Vyxeos Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daunorubicin
Recent Vyxeos Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Daunorubicin + Cytarabine
- Injection, Liposomal: 44mg + 100mg
- Powder: 100mg + 44mg
NDC Database Records for Vyxeos: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 68727-745 Vyxeos Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Suspension by Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (9 results)
- DAUNORUBICIN + CYTARABINE
- CERUBIDINE Daunorubicin
- CYTARABINE LIPOSOMAL, ARA-C
- CYTARABINE, ARA-C
- CYTOSAR-U Cytarabine, ARA-C
- DAUNORUBICIN LIPOSOMAL
- DAUNOXOME Daunorubicin Liposomal
- DEPOCYT Cytarabine Liposomal, ARA-C