Vraylar OverviewCariprazine, sold under the brand names Vraylar in the United States and Reagila in Europe, is an atypical antipsychotic which is used in the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar mania. It acts primarily as a D3 receptor and D2 receptor partial agonist, with high selectivity for the D3 receptor. Positive Phase III study results were published for schizophrenia and mania in early 2012, and for bipolar disorder I depression from a Phase II trial in 2015.&...
Read more Vraylar Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cariprazine
Recent Vraylar Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 1.5mg, 3mg, 4.5mg, 6mg
NDC Database Records for Vraylar: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 61874-115 Vraylar 1.5 mg Oral Capsule, Gelatin Coated by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 61874-130 Vraylar 3 mg Oral Capsule, Gelatin Coated by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 61874-145 Vraylar 4.5 mg Oral Capsule, Gelatin Coated by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 61874-160 Vraylar 6 mg Oral Capsule, Gelatin Coated by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 61874-170 Vraylar Oral Kit by Actavis Pharma, Inc.