Vitrakvi OverviewLarotrectinib, sold under the brand name Vitrakvi, is a medication for the treatment of cancer. It is an inhibitor of tropomyosin kinase receptors TrkA, TrkB, and TrkC. It was discovered by Array BioPharma and licensed to Loxo Oncology in 2013. Larotrectinib was initially awarded orphan drug status in 2015, for soft tissue sarcoma, and breakthrough therapy designation in 2016 for the treatment of metastatic solid tumors with NTRK fusion...
Read more Vitrakvi Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larotrectinib
Recent Vitrakvi Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 25mg
- Solution: 20mg/ml
NDC Database Records for Vitrakvi: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 50419-390 Vitrakvi 25 mg Oral Capsule by Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 50419-391 Vitrakvi 100 mg Oral Capsule by Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 50419-392 Vitrakvi 20 mg/ml Oropharyngeal Solution, Concentrate by Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 71777-390 Vitrakvi 25 mg Oral Capsule by Loxo Oncology, Inc.
- 71777-391 Vitrakvi 100 mg Oral Capsule by Loxo Oncology, Inc.
- 71777-392 Vitrakvi 20 mg/ml Oral Solution by Loxo Oncology, Inc.