Virilon OverviewMethyltestosterone (brand names Agovirin, Android, Metandren, Oreton, Testred, Virilon, others) is a synthetic, orally active anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) which is used in the treatment of androgen deficiency in males and for a number of other indications. It is also used illicitly for physique- or performance-enhancing purposes by athletes and bodybuilders. The drug was synthesized in 1935 shortly following the discovery of testosterone, and was one of the first synthetic...
Read more Virilon Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyltestosterone
Recent Virilon Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 10mg
- Tablet: 10mg, 25mg, 5mg
Other drugs which contain Methyltestosterone or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- Android-10 Methyltestosterone
- Methyltestosterone12 threads
- Testred Methyltestosterone
- Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone6 threads
- Estratest Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone46 threads
- Estratest HS Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone2 threads
- Menogen Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone
- Menogen HS Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone