Virilon OverviewMethyltestosterone, sold under the brand names Android, Metandren, and Testred among others, is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) medication which is used in the treatment of low testosterone levels in men, delayed puberty in boys, at low doses as a component of menopausal hormone therapy for menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, osteoporosis, and low sexual desire in women, and to treat breast cancer in women.&...
Read more Virilon Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyltestosterone
Recent Virilon Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 10mg
- Tablet: 10mg, 25mg, 5mg
Other drugs which contain Methyltestosterone or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- ANDROID-10 Methyltestosterone
- METHYLTESTOSTERONE 12 discussions
- TESTRED Methyltestosterone
- ESTERIFIED ESTROGENS + METHYLTESTOSTERONE 6 discussions
- ESTRATEST Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone42 discussions
- ESTRATEST HS Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone2 discussions
- MENOGEN Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone
- MENOGEN HS Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone