Venclexta OverviewVenetoclax, sold under the trade name Venclexta and Venclyxto, is a medication used to treat chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) in those who have failed first line treatment. Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Side effects 3 Pharmacology 3.1 Mechanism of action 3.2 Pharmacokinetics 4 History 5 Society and culture 6 Research 7 References Medical uses Venetoclax is used as a second line treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL), w...
Read more Venclexta Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venetoclax
Recent Venclexta Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 100mg, 10mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Venclexta: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0074-0561 Venclexta 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Abbvie Inc.
- 0074-0566 Venclexta 50 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Abbvie Inc.
- 0074-0576 Venclexta 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Abbvie Inc.
- 0074-0579 Venclexta Kit by Abbvie Inc.