Vemlidy OverviewTenofovir alafenamide, sold under the brand name Vemlidy, is a hepatitis B virus (HBV) nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection in adults with compensated liver disease. It is taken by mouth. Tenofovir alafenamide is a prodrug of tenofovir. It was developed by Gilead Sciences based on the protide technology of Chris McGuigan for use in the treatment of HIV/AIDS and chronic hepatitis B, and i...
Read more Vemlidy Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenofovir_alafenamide
Recent Vemlidy Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Powder: 40mg, 40mg/scoopful
- Tablet: 150mg, 200mg, 250mg, 25mg, 300mg
NDC Database Records for Vemlidy: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 61958-2301 Vemlidy 25 mg Oral Tablet by Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Tenofovir Alafenamide or a similar ingredient: (10 results)
- TENOFOVIR, PMPA
- VIREAD Tenofovir, PMPA1 discussion
- BICTEGRAVIR + EMTRICITABINE + TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE
- BIKTARVY Bictegravir + Emtricitabine + Tenofovir Alafenamide
- DARUNAVIR + COBICISTAT + EMTRICITABINE + TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE
- DESCOVY Emtricitabine + Tenofovir Alafenamide
- EMTRICITABINE + RILPIVIRINE + TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE
- GENVOYA Elvitegravir + Cobicistat + Emtricitabine + Tenofovir Alafenamide2 discussions
- ODEFSEY Emtricitabine + Rilpivirine + Tenofovir Alafenamide
- SYMTUZA Darunavir + Cobicistat + Emtricitabine + Tenofovir Alafenamide