Vemlidy OverviewTenofovir alafenamide (INN/USAN; trade name Vemlidy) is a nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor and a prodrug of tenofovir. It was developed by Gilead Sciences for use in the treatment of HIV infection and chronic hepatitis B, and is applied in the form of tenofovir alafenamide fumarate (TAF). Closely related to the commonly used reverse-transcriptase inhibitor tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF), TAF has greater antiviral activity and better distribution into lymphoid tissues than that ...
Read more Vemlidy Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenofovir_alafenamide
Recent Vemlidy Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Powder: 40mg, 40mg/scoopful
- Tablet: 150mg, 200mg, 250mg, 25mg, 300mg
NDC Database Records for Vemlidy: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 61958-2301 Vemlidy 25 mg Oral Tablet by Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Tenofovir Alafenamide or a similar ingredient: (10 results)
- TENOFOVIR, PMPA
- VIREAD Tenofovir, PMPA1 discussion
- BICTEGRAVIR + EMTRICITABINE + TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE
- BIKTARVY Bictegravir + Emtricitabine + Tenofovir Alafenamide
- DARUNAVIR + COBICISTAT + EMTRICITABINE + TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE
- DESCOVY Emtricitabine + Tenofovir Alafenamide
- EMTRICITABINE + RILPIVIRINE + TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE
- GENVOYA Elvitegravir + Cobicistat + Emtricitabine + Tenofovir Alafenamide4 discussions
- ODEFSEY Emtricitabine + Rilpivirine + Tenofovir Alafenamide
- SYMTUZA Darunavir + Cobicistat + Emtricitabine + Tenofovir Alafenamide