Active Ingredient(s): Rolapitant
FDA Approved: * September 1, 2015
Pharm Company: * TESARO INC
Category: Nausea & Vomiting
* This drug may consist of multiple approval dates, manufacturers, or distributors. If applicable, they would be listed below under "NDC Database Records".
Recent Varubi Forums:
Be the first to start a discussion
about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Emulsion: 166.5mg/92.5ml (1.8mg/ml)
- Injection: 166.5mg/92.5ml(1.8mg/ml)
- Tablet: 90mg
Note: Above list includes dosages for all drugs with the same combination of active ingredients.
NDC Database Records for Varubi: (3 results)
Sorted by National Drug Code
- 69656-101 Varubi 90 mg Oral Tablet by Tesaro, Inc.
- 69656-102 Varubi 1.8 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Emulsion by Tesaro, Inc.
- 70720-101 Varubi 90 mg Oral Tablet by Tersera Therapeutics LLC
Other drugs which contain Rolapitant or a similar ingredient: (1 result)