Tripedia OverviewDPT is a class of combination vaccines against three infectious diseases in humans: diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough), and tetanus. The vaccine components include diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and killed whole cells of the bacterium that causes pertussis (wP). The usual course of childhood immunization in the United States is five doses between 2 months and 15 years. For adults, Td boosters are recommended every 10 years. In the late 20th century, vaccinations helped to reduce the incid...
Read more Tripedia Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DPT_vaccine
Recent Tripedia Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Diphtheria/Tetanus Toxoids + Pertussis Vaccine, DTP
- Injection: 15Lf/0.5ml + 5Lf/0.5ml + 10mcg/0.5ml, 15unit/0.5ml + 40mcg/0.5ml + 5unit/0.5ml, 2.5Lf + 5Lf, 25unit/0.5ml + 10unit/0.5ml + 25mcg/0.5ml, 6.7unit/0.5ml + 23.4unit/0.5ml + 5unit/0.5ml, 6.7unit/0.5ml + 46.8mcg/0.5ml + 5unit/0.5ml, 6.7unit/0.5ml + 5unit/0.5ml + 46.8mcg/0.5ml
- Suspension: 12.5unit/0.5ml + 5unit/0.5ml + 4unit/0.5ml
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (6 results)
- DAPTACEL Diphtheria/Tetanus Toxoids + Pertussis Vaccine, DTP
- DIPHTHERIA/TETANUS TOXOIDS + PERTUSSIS VACCINE, DTP
- INFANRIX Diphtheria/Tetanus Toxoids + Pertussis Vaccine, DTP
- TRI-IMMUNOL Diphtheria/Tetanus Toxoids + Pertussis Vaccine, DTP
- DIPHTHERIA/TETANUS TOXOIDS + PERTUSSIS VACCINE + HAEMOPHILUS INFLUENZAE TYPE B CONJUGATE VACCINE
- TETRAMUNE Diphtheria/Tetanus Toxoids + Pertussis Vaccine + Haemophilus influenzae type b Conjugate Vaccine