Trikafta OverviewElexacaftor/ivacaftor/tezacaftor, sold under the brand name Trikafta, is a combination medication used in those that have cystic fibrosis with a f508del mutation. It is made up of a combination of elexacaftor, ivacaftor, and tezacaftor. It was approved for medical use in the United States in 2019. The list price in the US is expected to be $311,000 per year. Contents 1 Pharmacol...
Read more Trikafta Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elexacaftor/ivacaftor/tezacaftor
Recent Trikafta Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Elexacaftor + Ivacaftor + Tezacaftor
- Tablet, Tablet: 100mg,75mg,50mg + N/a,150mg,n/a
NDC Database Records for Trikafta: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 51167-331 TrikaftaTrikafta Kit by Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (7 results)
- ELEXACAFTOR + IVACAFTOR + TEZACAFTOR
- IVACAFTOR + TEZACAFTOR
- KALYDECO Ivacaftor1 discussion
- ORKAMBI Lumacaftor + Ivacaftor
- SYMDEKO Ivacaftor + Tezacaftor